Friday, February 4, 2011

Pictures

The hospital internet is working, so I can finally download some pictures.  



This is the view looking back at Kigali the capitol city.  I was quite surprised at how big it was.














On the drive from Kigali to the hospital there was a monkey on the road.  Now that is something you don't see in America.







How would you like to be able to practice medicine with this view.  Rwanda just may be the most beautiful place I have ever been.

This is the view of the hospital.  All of the blue tin roofs are the hospital buildings.




There are some pictures.  It takes a while to upload, so only a few at a time.  Things are going very well here.  I am getting much more use to my role in the hospital, and the way things work or sometimes don't work here.   This weekend I am taking off, and I am going to Nyungwe Forest to see the chimpanzees.  Super Excited!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures!! Have fun this weekend...we love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inspiring pics! It's like no place I've ever seen!Seems like you are adjusting to your new world!Have fun this weekend and be safe!Love you.

    ReplyDelete